Day 2 - 2 July 2020
Operational 5G: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a 5G and wireless analyst about the latest trends, investments and market insights for network developers, vendors and service providers in the 5G space.
5G, the Benefits and the Challenges
What are the benefits and challenges of utilising 5G, including:
- Latency, network slicing
- Acceleration of existing technologies
- Barriers, gaps in connectivity
Panel: Unlocking the Potential of 5G
- What will be the main enterprise value & business outcomes of 5G?
- How 5G will affect the holy quintet; capacity, reliability, latency, bandwidth and efficiency?
- What can we do now to prepare for the full rollout?
- 5G in five years time, where will we be?
Massive IoT and the 5G Revolution
This talk will look at how the combination of Massive IoT and new 5G technology will improve both the connectivity speed and coverage to drive IoT to achieve its full potential.
Big Data Analytics in 5G
With the dawn of 5G promising enabled intelligent network and application services with connectivity to remote sensors, big data analytics will be at the forefront of the evolution of 5G standards. This talk will look at the role of analytics in the context of 5G.
5G, do you need it?
to follow soon . . .
AI Enabled Zero Touch Automation in 5G and beyond
Details on this presentation on ‘AI enabled zero touch automation in 5G and beyond’ are to follow soon . . .