Day 2 - 18 March 2020
10:00AM - Day 1
Convergent Technologies – Chairpersons Welcome and Opening Comments
A technology analyst will give an overview of current infrastructure systems and convergent solutions, from security to digital applications
Visibility at the Edge – how AI and 5G Enable Real-time Optimisation
- The importance of real-time end-to-end visibility for enterprises, operators and CSP’s
- Examples of real-time optimisation through AI
- How 5G enables more efficient Edge processing
Panel: Breaking Down the Convergence; how to Implement the Technologies of Now
- Are there key applications that can help implement the convergence of these technologies into your current systems?
- Blockchain, AI & IoT – which technology do you start with?
- Which technology is fundamental for process optimisation, while ensuring Scalability and Interoperability?
Making your data business-ready with DataOps
- Adopting DataOps standards, processes and methodologies
- Leveraging new technologies and AI/ML frameworks to drive faster, better decision-making
- Enabling collaboration and delivering automated and trusted pipelines to data citizens
The Power of Trust – Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty Programs
This talk will focus on Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty Programs, what role can hackers play in developing secure systems, and how can you evaluate the benefits vs. costs?
Panel: David v Goliath: How Start-ups are Breaking Boundaries
- What about the structure of a start-up means that they are now able to challenge legacy organisations?
- How important is flexibility and the ability to adapt?
- What impact does data have?
- Examples of current start-ups successfully competing in the AI, Blockchain, Cyber, IoT & 5G space
Disrupting the Hyperconnected Supply Chain
Supply chain is at the heart of most company operations, but how can new enterprise tech improve traceability and security? What does this mean for traditional data sharing?
Panel: The Big 3 for Technologies – Regulations, Standards and Collaboration
- Have security & standards of technologies become an after though, rather than a priority?
- What regulations are in place for the integration of new technologies into current systems?
- Is collaboration across technology verticals key to true adoption and optimisation?
The Changing Face of Collaboration; how Digital is Altering and Facilitating New Ways for the Work Force
This talk will look closer at how success and innovation is achieved by sharing technology, and collaboration between various disciplines and industries. More specifically;
- The trust and transparency digital processes provide
- No boarder boundaries – how innovation and collaboration is now possible Globally
- How the future workforce will be more responsive and adaptable thanks to digital